With the advent of technology, there are a lot of changes that might happen. Every day new products and gadgets were invented. It is necessary to cope up with these changes so that you will not be left behind. In every transaction you made online, you need to be extra careful. Giving out information and data needs to be safe and secured.
Even in different companies, it is vital to ensure that data kept in safe storage. This is where US-owned Veeam very popular.
What is Veeam?
Veeam was established in 2006, a software company with an excellent story. It is used to copy and backup virtual machines. On VMware’s increasingly famous virtualization platform. The name Veeam has become reliable and easy. VM backup and restore and is broadly deployed in companies of all sizes. Most of the companies around the world trust their data protection. To the affordability and simplicity of Veeam software.
They make solutions reliable, flexible, and simple. So customers ensure their data is always available safe and protected. Veeam has provided world-class customer support and industry-first capabilities. Which produced thousands of satisfied and loyal customers across the globe.
Reasons why Customers choose Veeam
- Their platform compliments and open a broad ecosystem of partners. To easily combine their solution into any customer environment.
- Veeam has a single platform for accelerating hybrid cloud. Modernizing Backup and securing your data.
- They provide a flexible, simple, and reliable Backup. So their customers can o beyond and focus on their business.
- Veeam is hardware agnostic and is software-defined. Giving the ultimate in best-in-class solutions and customer flexibility.
Veeam Availability Suite Capabilities
- Verified Recoverability- Veeam Backup and Replication. Guarantees recovery of every application, file, or virtual server. Every time by making automated recovery verification jobs.
- High-Speed Recovery- From a single platform, Veeam gives a broad range of capabilities. That can assist you to tackle virtually any recovery scenario.
- Data Loss Avoidance- Veeam provides avoid data loss. By authorizing low recovery point objectives (RPO)
- Complete Visibility- Veeam provides tools to assist you to track troubleshooting performance.
- Leverage Data- with Veeam you can support your backups and replicas. To reduce the risks associated with application deployment. Arrangement changes by testing changes in a production-like environment.
- Full Virtual Control- Veeam can automate and control virtual structures. To make sure it enhanced efficiency and improved visibility.
- Balanced Workload- Veeam makes sure workload is equally distributed. In both physical and virtual channels.
- Swift Recovery Time- Users can recover easily the apps and files. That has been removed by accident in less than 15 minutes.
- Storage Options- Veeam has various storage options available to sustain every user. Users do not have to worry about file storage limitations.
- Information Sharing and Reporting- users can connect various cloud servers. And share workloads across them. This improves efficiency. And permits each user to view the current performance from every server.